Covid Guide - Mowden Hall Swim School
Mowden Hall Swim School is committed to following government Covid requirements.
- Social distancing must be observed throughout the whole process, from entry to the swimming pool facility, changing rooms, during the lessons, post swim changing and exiting the facility
- All people must be 1 metres plus apart, excluding same household members
- Inform parents / guardians and swimmers that if they or a member of their household have a cold, fever, anosmia or any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 they are not to enter the swimming facility or attend swimming lessons. They should self-isolate for two weeks, therefore, are not permitted to attend swimming lessons for two weeks. We have completed detailed risk assessments and ensure all staff are trained on the risk assessment and new policy procedures to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and swimmers at all times.
- Please arrive at your allotted time and no earlier
- please go directly to the pool, unfortunately, due to Covid regulations and safeguarding issues you are not permitted to walk around the grounds before, after, or in between siblings lessons.
- One adult per child only at this time, either in the pool or to spectate
Please get in touch with our Covid Officer for a copy of our Risk Assessment, email@example.com
Please download our Covid Guide below.