Introduction to Mowden Hall
Mowden Hall School is a leading independent coeducational day and boarding preparatory school. The School is set in the idyllic rural Northumberland countryside in the North East of England, only 14 miles (22 km) west of Newcastle upon Tyne. Mowden Hall offers an excellent all round education for boys and girls with day children in the Nursery and Pre-Prep (ages 3-7) and both day and boarding children in Prep (ages 8-13).
- Nursery and Reception's Building Site tripThe children in the Foundation Stage are learning all about homes and buildings.
- Reception's French BreakfastOn Friday morning, Reception enjoyed tucking into a French Breakfast.
- Rawthey Run 2015On Thursday 22nd January, 28 children travelled to Sedbergh School to take part in the annual Rawthey Run.
- White weekend and Ice HockeyAt the weekend, the children saw snow finally lie and attended an Ice Hockey match.
- Junior Inter House RugbyOn Saturday 17th January, all boys in years 4 - 6 played in the Junior Inter House Rugby.
- When I grow up and Hexham HeavenSaturday night pictures of the boarders dressed up as what they wanted to be when they grow up and bowling in Hexham on Sunday.
- Senior Inter House FootballOn a blisteringly cold afternoon the Senior Inter House Football tournament got under way, amidst a blizzard of snow and freezing temperatures.
- Return to the Forbidden PlanetRehearsal photos of the amazing production of Return to the Forbidden Planet
- Pre-Prep Christmas PartyFather Christmas came to see us in Pre-Prep and there was a magician too
- Matfen Hall Christmas ConcertMowden's Christmas concert for parents in the Great Hall at Matfen
News from the Mowden Hall Pre-Prep and Foundation Stage
Photos from the Spring Term 2015 at Sauveterre